Friday, January 28, 2011

Valentine Door Decor

My front door is a bore so I decided it needed a little love. While looking for fabric at Joann's for my never ending window treatments I couldn't help but notice that all of their Valentine's decorations and such were 40% off. This girl can't resist a good sale!

I purchased a large heart hanging thingy...I apologize for the lack of vocab on this one. Whatever it's called it was cute and therefore mine!. I also grabbed some cute xoxoxo ribbon and fancy shmancy scrapbook stickers that were 30% off.

I used my BFF( the hot glue gun) to adhere the Bliss sticker to the center. Next I tied a cute little bow and glued that to the upper right hand corner. Here's my finished door hanger thingy..

This is obviously the inside of my front door. After I slip on my Ugg's I'll brave the cold and hang this bad boy up!

No comments:

Post a Comment