Saturday, April 9, 2011

Thread Wrapped Easter Eggs



While searching "the mother land", aka http://www.marthastewart.com/ I came across thread wrapped Easter eggs. While they were beautiful and elegant they were a little too fancy for my taste. After all, I'm a casual gal. I decided to search the wide world of blogging to see if anyone else had their take on these little thread wrapped darlings. In my search I found  a blog with brightly colored eggs that I loved! Unfortunately she didn't provide a tutorial so after a few takes I came up with my own tutorial and here it is...





Hot glue your thread to the top of your egg,




Paint the craft glue onto your egg and tightly wrap the thread,

Continue to tightly wrap the thread eliminating any gaps in between colors

Finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment