Friday, March 25, 2011

Kitchen Desk Organization

 Somewhere along the way the desk in the kitchen has become the dumping ground for school papers and clutter, as well as an extension of my husband's closet. I hate all things cluttered and messy and this area was stressing me out!

 Here are the before and after pictures..

I used a few of those super cool- basket's made of recycled magazines- that I already had but were not in use. I also hung a frame with pictures of my crazy kiddos when they were babies..


To help with drawer organization ( as you can see above, the one drawer was having difficulty shutting) I used a trick taught to me from my friend T...drawer organizers! Who'd of thunk it? They are often used for utensils and such in kitchen drawers but also work great in desks and dressers too. Tip- measure the depth of your drawer before purchasing to make sure they fit.

Aahh, much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment