Thursday, July 7, 2011

Game table

Almost two years ago I found an old side table for $5 and two ladder back chairs for $1 each at a yard sale. They were too good of a deal to pass up. These items have sat first in the basement of my rental and then the basement of our new home. I finally decided what I wanted to do with these little treasures....


I painted the chairs and table a sandy color and distressed them. I added padding to the chairs and covered them in the paisley fabric I used in my dining room. I love how they turned out.

Since my house has a beachy/FL style I went with blue/white instead of black/white. The exterior edges are "perfect" with the interior lines done free hand. Being that it's a distressed peice I though perfectly straight lines would take away from the "perfectly imperfect" table.

No comments:

Post a Comment